Simply Awake: A Direct Path to EnlightenmentA Yearlong Learning Community Beginning Tuesday November 10th, 2020
Hi and Welcome!
Thanks for joining this intrepid group of pilgrims for my first-ever Online Learning Community. I hope you have an enjoyable time interacting with me, the material, and each other. We’re going to be discovering simple, potent insights and practices you can bring to your day-to-day experience to create a life without unnecessary suffering, and open to abiding peace and contentment.
This is your “landing page” where you can come for all things course-related. All of your bonuses are here, and your connection to our Zoom Calls and Telegram Group for continuing questions and group discussion. Please remember that all communications are confidential.
A Note On Confidentiality
You may share your own experience of your work here with people outside of our learning community but, are not to use other members’ names or experiences, with anyone outside of this community.
- Early Registration Bonus: Free half-hour discovery session with Jonathan, to introduce yourself privately and express your personal questions and concerns. If you registered before November 1st 2020, email Jonathan and indicate some dates and times for your Free Half-Hour Discover Session, include your phone numbers, and Jonathan will contact you directly to scheudle the session.
- Instant Registration Bonus: Free copy of Simply Awake eBook. For all people who register by November 5th, Jonathan will send you this eBook once it is ready.
- Course Bonuses For everyone:
- A copy of the original eBook: Taming the Three-Ring Circus of Your Mind.
- A recorded video of Jonathan teaching the essential meditation techniques (forthcoming).
- Private Blogposts for your seminar cohort.
- A 20% savings on individual hour-long guidance sessions with Jonathan (via videoconference technology). Email Jonathan to book in and pay.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFDLViuI5URGTkGmDg
Link to Zoom for Bi-Weekly Classes – use this link if you lose your email with the link in it:
Links to Class Video Recordings – will be added here as they’re recorded:
- Session 1, Tuesday November 10, 2020
- Session 2, Tuesday November 24, 2020